Sunday, October 26, 2008

WELCOME!

Welcome! I am a freelance harpist (i.e. HarpStringStudio) available for professional bookings, including weddings, receptions, special events, church and school performances, and harp presentations for clubs and/or civic groups. I enjoy my career as a professional harpist, performing solo, chamber, and orchestral music for audiences throughout the Southeast. I also teach private harp lessons in Greensboro and Newton, North Carolina. I attended Converse College's Petrie School of Music in Spartanburg, South Carolina, graduating with a Bachelor's degree in music/harp performance. I previously studied music at the North Carolina School of the Arts. I created this blog to share information, videos, sound clips, event schedule, etc with prospective and past clients; future and former audience members; and other folks that would be interested in reading this blog. Thank you for your interest, and HAPPY READING!

No comments: