Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dana & Chad

Congratulations to Dana and Chad on their marriage! Dana and Chad were married on Saturday evening, October 31 in a candlelight wedding ceremony at All Saint's Episcopal Church in Gastonia. There were married in the beautiful sanctuary in renaissance inspired attire. For the prelude, I performed a variety of classical music, including Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod, Sheep May Safely Graze by Bach, and Largo from The Four Seasons by Vivaldi. For the processional, I performed Canon in D by Pachelbel for the entrance of the bridal party and Bridal March from A Midsummer Night's Dream by Wagner for the entrance of the bride. During communion, I performed Stairway to Heaven by Page/Plant. For the recessional, I performed Trumpet Tune by Clarke. I had so much fun performing at this beautiful wedding ceremony! Congratulations again this beautiful couple on their gorgeous October wedding!

No comments: