Sunday, May 1, 2011

Noelle & Travis

Congratulations to Noelle and Travis on their marriage! Noelle and Travis were married on Saturday evening, April 23, 2011 at Bess Chapel United Methodist Church in Cherryville, NC. For the prelude, I performed a variety of classical and popular selections. For the entrance of the mothers, I performed And I Love Her by Lennon/McCartney and How Beautiful by Twila Paris. I performed Something by Harrison for the entrance of the bridal party and Bridal March by Wagner for the entrance of the bride. During the lighting of the unity candle, I performed Have I Told You Lately by Morrison. For the recessional, I performed How Sweet It Is (To be Loved by You) by Holland/Dozier/Holland. I had so much fun being a part of this beautiful wedding ceremony and playing some fabulous Beatles tunes (And I Love Her & Something)! I have known Noelle and her family for many years and was honored to be asked to be a part of her wedding day! Congratulations again to this gorgeous couple on their beautiful April wedding!

No comments: