Saturday, April 3, 2010

Donna & Rodney

Congratulations to Donna and Rodney on their marriage! Donna and Rodney were married on Saturday afternoon, April 3 in an imitate wedding ceremony at Bethel United Church of Christ in Hickory, North Carolina. For the prelude, I performed a variety of classical and religious selections, including Be Thou My Vision, Amazing Grace, and Simple Gifts. For the processional, I performed Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach for the seating of the mothers, Trumpet Voluntary by Clarke for the entrance of the bridal party, and Canon in D by Pachelbel for the entrance of the bride. During the ceremony, I performed The Lord's Prayer by Malotte for the lighting of the unity candle. For the recessional, I performed Ode to Joy by Beethoven. I had so much fun being a part of this gorgeous wedding ceremony on such a beautiful spring day! Congratulations again to this beautiful couple on their gorgeous April wedding!

No comments: