Friday, April 2, 2010

Snips and snails...

I noted in a previous post that some very exciting things were happening in the Ludtke household keeping me distracted from blogging. What might this distraction be? My husband, Tim and I are expecting our first child (a little boy) in late July or early August 2010! We are very excited to begin this incredible journey of parenthood to a hopefully healthy and happy bundle of baby cuteness! Due to this exciting news, I will not be accepting professional harp engagements in the months of June, July, August and September 2010, except for those events that have been scheduled previously. I know of some other wonderful harpists that I would be happy to refer you to if your event is happening during these months. I will still be teaching harp lessons in Greensboro and Newton during this time, so please contact me if you are interested in harp lessons.

Since I haven't really been keeping everyone updated on my harp performances recently, I have decided to start fresh (instead of trying to catch up on posts) beginning with a wedding tomorrow afternoon! I am looking forward to performing at some wonderful events in the upcoming months...so STAY TUNED!

What little boys are made of? (Nursery Rhyme)

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails,
And puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

No comments: