Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sonya & Brandon

Congratulations to Sonya and Brandon on their marriage! Sonya and Brandon were married on Saturday evening, May 15, 2010 in a beautiful indoor wedding ceremony at Hobson's Lodge in Richmond, Virginia. For the prelude, I performed a variety of classical and popular selections, including Canon in D, How Sweet It Is (To be Loved by You), and You Raise Me Up. For the seating of the mothers, I performed Psalms 19 by Marcello. For the processional, I performed Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach for the entrance of the bridal party and Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder for the entrance of the bride. During the ceremony, I performed How Beautiful by Twila Paris for the lighting of the unity candle. For the recessional, I performed Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod. I had so much fun performing at this beautiful wedding ceremony! Congratulations again to this gorgeous couple on their beautiful May wedding!

I'd also like to share with you a beautiful poem from Sonya and Brandon's wedding program.

Yesterday
We discovered love,
gently unfolding in our hearts,
whispering of the joy to come.
Today
Our dreams will come true,
creating memories that
we'll cherish for a lifetime.
Tomorrow
We begin a new journey
hand in hand,
eager to explore
a world of promise.
Forever
We will share
an everlasting love
that could come
from God alone.

No comments: