Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Delisa & Roger

Congratulations to Delisa and Roger on their marriage! Delisa and Roger were married on Saturday evening, October 30, 2010 at Davidson College Presbyterian Church on the lovely Davidson College campus in Davidson, NC. I had so much fun performing with flutist, Karen Shuford at this beautiful wedding ceremony! For the prelude, Karen and I performed a variety of classical selections, including On Wings of Song by Mendelssohn, Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod, and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach. For the processional, Karen and I performed The Gift of Love by Hopson and Canon in D by Pachelbel for the entrance of the bridal party. For the entrance of the bride, Jane Cain performed Trumpet Voluntary by Clarke on the organ. During the ceremony, Karen and I performed The Wedding Song by Stookey during the lighting of the unity candle. For the recessional, Jane performed Finale from Handel's Water Music Suite on the organ. Karen and I had so much fun performing at this beautiful wedding ceremony! I also had a chance to visit with the fabulous Kristin and Aaron Byrum of Charlotte, NC who were there photographing Delisa and Roger's big day! Kristin and Aaron were also the photographers at my wedding last year and I was so excited to see them there! I know that Delisa and Roger's wedding photos will be beautiful! Congratulations again to this beautiful couple on their gorgeous October wedding!

No comments: