Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tracy & Korey

Congratulations to Tracy and Korey on their marriage! Tracy and Korey were married Saturday afternoon, November 6, 2010 in the beautiful sanctuary at Guilford Park Presbyterian Church in Greensboro, NC. For prelude, I performed a variety of classical and religious selections, including Clair de Lune, Be Thou My Vision, and Surely the Presence. For the processional, I performed Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod for the seating of the mothers, Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach for the entrance of the bridal party, and Canon in D by Pachelbel for the entrance of the bride. For the recessional, I performed Psalm 19 by Marcello. I had so much fun performing at this beautiful wedding ceremony! Congratulations again to this beautiful couple on their gorgeous November wedding and enjoy your honeymoon in the Dominican Republic!

No comments: