Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Repertoire!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! It is time to celebrate the holidays with seasonal music! Here is a list of some of my favorite music from my holiday repertoire! If you'd like me to perform for your holiday event, please contact me for availability and pricing. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU...

Angels We Have Heard On High
Away In A Manger
Bring A Torch, Jeannette, Isabella
Coventry Carol
Ding Dong! Merrily On High
Deck The Halls
God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
I Wonder, As I Wander
I'll Be Home For Christmas
It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
In The Bleak Midwinter
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
O Holy Night
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Sleigh Ride
Silent Night
Silver Bells
Still, Still, Still
The Christmas Song
The First Noel
The Little Drummer Boy
We Three Kings of Orient Are
What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
Winter Wonderland
AND MANY MORE!

No comments: